- Reduced theatre capacity
From 9 June onwards theaters are allowed to have a maximum audience size of 200 people and 1.5 m distance between each bubble. A mouth mask must be worn in the auditorium at all times. Toneelhuis strictly follows the sector guide for culture.
We use different entrances and exits in the Bourla in order to guarantee social distancing. Your route is indicated by a number on your ticket. After the show, you take the same route to exit the building. For performances that take place on location, there are other entrance modes.
- Adjustment of numbering in the Bourla
We want to avoid having to cross other spectators in the same row. Your tickets do show a zone (ground floor or balcony) and a row number, but no seat number. When you arrive at the venue, we ask that you simply continue in your row until the end of the row and leave one seat between your bubble and the next bubble in your row. Our attendants will show you around!
- Masks and hand hygiene
Wearing a mask in the theatre is obligatory, including during the performance. When you enter, please disinfect your hands.
During all shows, the theatre is continually ventilated with fresh air.
- The performances start promptly. Doors open a half hour before the show starts. Come on time and follow the route indicated on your ticket.
- Stay in your bubble and keep your distance from other visitors. You can only enter the hall with a full contact bubble.
- Our ushers will show you where to go in the theatre and the auditorium. After the performance, please remain seated until they guide you out of the building.
- The cloakroom is closed; you may take your coat with you into the auditorium.
- Use the nearest toilets. You will find them on each floor, both on the even and the odd side.
Follow all new developments through our website, newsletter and social media channels. Or call the box office at +32 (0)3 224 88 44 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.